Barcelona Architecture and Interiors Photography : Internships for Students




Internships : 
I am offering internship to students and graduates from all over the world, suitable for those  who require practical and professional experience in order to complete their studies. The 240 hour program is a great opportunity to work very closely with a respected architecture and documentary photographer, with over 20 years of professional practice and teaching experience.
For a detailed overview of my professional and academic background, please visit my about page: http://www.archive.inigobujedo.com/about

The post will be suitable to photography and design students. Candidates should have a broad knowledge of Photoshop, Bridge as well as Lightroom and In Design. Furthermore, any candidate should be fluent in at least English, Spanish or Catalan.  
Interns will learn how to manage both the digital and film archive while learning how to understand briefs, negotiate budgets as well as to issuing rights managed contracts for editorial, corporate and advertising clients. The practice will cover from shooting on location to the post production, editing and processing of raw files to the delivery of photographs and audiovisuals. Furthermore interns will benefit from an on going protfolio review and personal tutorial over any projects that they may be working on. 

The internship will take place in my new studio-workshop located at the heart of el Born - La Ribera in Barcelona. Should you be interested, please apply sending an email telling me about yourself.


Thank you !
Iñigo Bujedo-Aguirre


Comentarios

Irene Bengoetxea ha dicho que…
I studied photography in Bcn and I was looking to do my internship in the area of architecture photography. For this reason, I got in touch with Iñigo, who kindly invited me to do it at his study. During this four months experience, he taught me the way to look at the architecture photography and I learned a lot from him,from digital to analog photography. He showed me what does it mean to be a photographer and manage the job in the current reality. He is a great photograph as well as a good person,always willing to teach and share his knowledge.He is a great photographer.
Marta Cots ha dicho que…
I am studying photography in Barcelona and last year I decided that It would be great to do an internship with a professional photographer to improve my skills and to gain more knowledge. For this reason, I asked Iñigo if I could do it with him. The experience was even better than I expected. I learned a lot about art and photography. He taught me to look at the life and the photography in a way I haven't done it before. And not only that, he taught me all the things you have to take into account when you want to be a freelance photographer. It was a very good experience and I fully recommend it.